Bryan Evans, Principal
Bryan has developed expertise in strategic land use planning and negotiation of land use and natural resource management agreements, particularly in support of aboriginal communities. His recent projects include:
- negotiation of strategic land use and government-to-government agreements in support of First Nation clients;
- strategic advice on development of conservation land agreements and financing arrangements;
- organizational development and staff training for a non-profit organization;
- design and facilitation of collaborative initiatives related to aboriginal stewardship and conservation planning;
- negotiation of an Agreement in Principle under the BC Treaty Commission process;
- program reviews for the Canadian philanthropic sector.
Bryan lives in Squamish with his wife Tomalene, three children (Kieran, Piper and Ryder) and their much-loved black lab, Hazel. Bryan plays hockey and runs to maintain his “dad bod” (my kids told me to say that), but mostly loves exploring wild places with his family on foot, tele skis, canoe and kayak.